ZORVOLEX gives patients with mild to moderate acute pain or osteoarthritis pain a low-dose NSAID treatment option
To find out about nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)—and to learn how SoluMatrix® Fine Particle Technology® created a low-dose NSAID treatment option for managing mild to moderate acute pain or osteoarthritis pain—click these links:
ZORVOLEX: The lowest FDA-approved dose of diclofenac available
ZORVOLEX is the first low-dose SoluMatrix® diclofenac for mild to moderate acute pain or osteoarthritis pain approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
ZORVOLEX: A low-dose SoluMatrix® NSAID for management of mild to moderate acute pain or osteoarthritis pain
ZORVOLEX was created with appropriate patients in mind:
- ZORVOLEX is the first low-dose SoluMatrix® diclofenac.
- Diclofenac is a commonly used NSAID for mild to moderate acute pain or osteoarthritis pain.
- Low-dose SoluMatrix® NSAIDs were developed to align with recommendations from FDA, medical organizations, and advocacy groups: Use the lowest NSAID dose possible for the shortest time needed for your treatment.
ZORVOLEX is FDA approved at low
ZORVOLEX is FDA approved for management of osteoarthritis pain at a dose of 35 mg 3 times daily.
In addition to being the first low-dose SoluMatrix® diclofenac available, clinical studies demonstrated that ZORVOLEX:
- Effectively managed mild to moderate acute pain or osteoarthritis pain at low doses.
ZORVOLEX was developed using SoluMatrix® Fine Particle Technology®, a proprietary technology used to create NSAID drug particles that are approximately 10 to 20 times smaller than their original size.
Original NSAID particle size
SoluMatrix® NSAID particle size
See how SoluMatrix® Fine Particle Technology® reduces the size of drug particles!
ZORVOLEX matters because:
Many patients treated for mild to moderate acute pain or osteoarthritis pain are treated with an NSAID.
Diclofenac is a trusted NSAID physicians commonly use to help patients with acute pain or osteoarthritis pain.
FDA recommends that NSAIDs be used:
- Exactly as your doctor prescribes them.
- At the lowest dose possible for your treatment.
- For the shortest time needed.
ZORVOLEX (18 mg) provides the lowest available dose of diclofenac.